Winnipeg T-Rex: Excited To Be Back

Free Discourse
Winnipeg T-Rex

Winnipeg T-Rex: Excited To Be Back

Postby Winnipeg T-Rex » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:54 pm

The 2005 Drunks Cup Champion Winnipeg T-Rex are excited to continue on with the shortened lockout season. The current T-Rex roster will be a farewell tour for many, and the team looks to use this season to set themselves up for years to come. "We look forward to continuing in the league and are excited to compete with the same familiar faces once again" said Coach Mike Babcock.
Winnipeg T-Rex

Re: Winnipeg T-Rex: Excited To Be Back

Postby Winnipeg T-Rex » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:56 am

After being questioned my reporters for not making a splash in the trade market GM Ryley Weir told reporters "We will just take a back seat for now and observe what others are doing." When asked about his change of style Weir said "It's not the way I used to run my team. It's important to set yourself up for success. It's easy to make trades and get excited, but we are in the process of evaluating what the next 3 seasons beyond this one looks like. Do we go for it right away and acquire high rated dead wood and steal a championship? Do we focus on picks and tank this season? Do we acquire all 1yr deal players and let my team retire or hit the market? All of these are options we've looked at and are all appealing in some form. I think we stay put until about game 10 and evaluate which way we go. I can assure you, we won't sit on our hands any longer than that."